Don't be left out!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Real Beauty

Rain, rain go away come again another day because Mama wants to GO OUTSIDE!  I'm running out of indoor game ideas to play with the kids, I'd love to take my cardio workouts to the track and it's just not good for my hair.  I've got my priorities straight, clearly.

I apologize if this Dove ad is all over the Internet/tv already but I don't watch adult TV during the day (because Curious George controls the tube, not because I'm anti-tv, don't get it twisted) and when I do watch TV at night, Real Housewives of anywhere ah-hem, they are DVR'd so I don't see commercials.

Anyways, when I saw this I was touched and had to share it.  While I'm sure it was at least a little staged I still believe it to be true.  Women tend to be pretty hard on themselves.  Work one shift of women's clothing retail- My butt's too big, I couldn't wear that. I don't look good in those kind of colors. If I had bigger boobs this would look good. I hear it in the gym too!  Or how about when you get a compliment? Someone tells you that you look great. Typical response? "Oh me?  Really?  Nooo."
You ladies know what I'm talking about.  Even if you aren't one of these ladies I'm referring to I'm sure you know someone who is.  Let's stop that ok?

So here it is....What do you think?  True?


No comments:

Post a Comment