Unfortunately, the same holds true to my fitness routines. If you've taken a class of mine you know that I can not count reps, keep track of sets, watch form, provide feedback, offer encouragement, perform the exercise myself and smile all at the same time. It's just not possible.
And this happens outside of class as well. I head to the gym for a HIIT session and all I can think about is how I'm going to make it through the workout without up chucking let alone keep track of the time and interval number.
Enter the GYMBOSS Interval Timer- a Godsend for people who want to quit clock watching and focus on their workout. Which hopefully includes everyone, right?
|On this day my workout consisted of 12, 20 second sprints with 40 seconds rest in between|
- 1 or 2 intervals - 2 seconds to 99 minutes
- Repeat up to 99 times
- Beep and/or Vibrate alarm
- Alarm duration 1, 5, or 10 seconds
- Stopwatch function
- Secure Belt clip
- Compact Size (1 ¾ x 2 ¼ x ½ inches)
- Water and shock resistant
- AAA battery required
I use The GYMBOSS Interval Timer for every single cardio session and group exercise class I teach. It's so easy to customize for your workouts including circuit training, high intensity interval training, sprints, and tabatas. The list could go on forever.
It's easy to use. Set your active time, rest time, select how many intervals and get moving!
One of my favorite features has to be the belt clip. I clip it right onto my sports bra or collar and it stays put. With that said, this compact device has slipped out of my clumsy hands a time or two and it's extremely durable. I also love the vibrate alarm feature. I can still listen to my tunes and stay on time with my intervals.
It also has a wonderful stopwatch option for all you Crossfitters who love keeping track of time and records!
So, you get it right? I love the GYMBOSS Interval Timer. Like LOOOOVE this thing. And I know you will too. With that said, I have some very exciting news for you today. Are you ready? Are you sure? Here it comes...
Here are all the details you need to know to enter via the Rafflecopter below:
- Leave a comment below sharing how you plan to use the GYMBOSS Interval Timer in your workout (mandatory- you must do this to be considered eligible for the contest)
- Tweet about it! Be sure to tag me (@Strong_Brees) and GYMBOSS (@GYMBOSS) in the message. (1 additional entry)
- Like Strong Brees on Facebook (1 additional entry)
- Like GYMBOSS on Facebook (1 additional entry)
- One winner will be announced Wednesday the 29th
*While GYMBOSS did provide me with the giveaway all opinions are my own.