Don't be left out!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Upper Body Burn

Happy Friday!  I am so excited for the weekend.  My college softball team is hosting an alumni game on Saturday.  It's not just any alumni game though, we're actually play the current varsity team!  Uh, yikes!  I haven't hit off of live pitching since I played myself which is close to ten years ago.  In my mind, I think I can still go out there and smoke doubles off the fence and slide into second.  Physically? We'll see what happens.  It will be fun regardless and it's always great to see my old teammates.  Go Dutch!

Last week I gave you the Lower Body Blast circuit so naturally this week I've got the Upper Body Burn circuit!  I did something very similar to this myself a few days ago and my entire arms were on fire!

  

Keep good form when performing your push ups.  If you can't do them on your toes, try on a incline or a wall. Remember, quality over quantity.

You can also perform this circuit with a resistance band or cable machine.

Your turn: What are you looking forward to this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the workout. I actually click the link to "good form". Thanks!!!
    I have a race this weekend. :) So excited!

    ReplyDelete