Don't be left out!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Open For Business

I whole heartedly believe that lifting weights has the ability to help women find inner and outer strength, feel confident, feel empowered and beyond that, a girl who lifts is pretty bad ass.  And who doesn't want to be bad ass?

Next to my family, there's nothing I'm more passionate about than helping women feel comfortable in their own skin AND in weight room.  In my opinion, the two go hand and hand.  The confidence that can come from lifting naturally seems to spill over into other areas of life, which will leave you a force to be reckoned with.  

You don't have to look far to discover the many benefits of including strength training in your workout routine but with all the information (and misinformation) out there, it can be overwhelming to get started on your own. 

That's what I'm here for!

For many months now I've been trying to figure out a way to help more women get started on the right foot lifting weights without spending every night in the gym training clients in person. (I'd love to do that, my family though?  No so much!)  Enter ONLINE TRAINING! Why it took me so long to think of this…I don't know, but I'm super stoked to offer an online training option to women who are looking for…..
  • Personalized workout/training plans 
  • Video form checks as needed
  • Accountability and support via email, text, phone calls, etc (which ever way works best for you)
Would I love to work with you in person?  Absolutely!  But the reality is, not everyone belongs to my gym, not everyone lives in the area, not everyone wants/needs in depth attention that comes with personal training and finally, not everyone can afford multiple personal training sessions.  Nonetheless, 
I want to help.  I want you to succeed.  I want you to reach your goals. 

Each online training package will be tailored to meet your needs and schedule, and there are no minimum ability requirements.  I'm happy to work with you whether you can do 20 push-ups or none at all.  

I'll be honest, because I'm new to online training and I promise to give my undivided attention to tailoring workouts that suit you, answer questions and providing unlimited amount of support, I'm limiting my online training to five women (for now).  If you're interested or have additional questions please don't hesitate to contact me via email or through my Facebook page for details on pricing.

  



       

No comments:

Post a Comment