Don't be left out!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Printable Weekly Meal, Workout and Goal Planner

I shared this on my Facebook page over the weekend because I JUST. COULDN'T. WAIT any longer.

My good friend just happens to also be a talented graphic designer.  I approached her a while back because I wanted a planner that included spaces for meals, workouts and goals and was having trouble finding ones I liked. The ones I found either had a dated design or the layout was wrong so she created a perfect one just for me.  I love it so much I want to share it with my fit-minded friends!

If you've been following for awhile you know how important I think planning is to achieving success.  In my experience, success doesn't just happen haphazardly.  Success comes to those who plan and prepare.  Find time each week to map out your plan for the week.

So if you haven't already click the planner below to sign up for Strong Brees highlights and updates (because no one wants to be left out) and your weekly planner will be emailed to you automatically!

And just FYI, I will only send one email a week.  No more, promise.




3 comments:

  1. All I can say is THANK YOU!!! I have been looking for something simple for so long and this is it! Printing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it has to do with planning, I love it!! Great sharing Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you! Also I love the redesign!

    ReplyDelete