Don't be left out!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to School Body Shape Up

I'm so sorry you guys!  I'm not ignoring you, I promise.

I've had many requests for more workouts so I came up with this little ditty that combines some of my favorite cardio moves.  It's quick, equipment free and I even made a video to show you how I do them!  Wait whaaaatttt???  A video?  Yes,  a video.  I was feeling fancy I guess.

Anyways, it's August, which means back to school time for a lot of you and I know it can mean a change in routine.  Don't let that change in routine keep you from working out- I did this in my living room for heaven's sake!

Here is how it works..... (click on it to make it bigger)


And here I am performing the moves (please excuse the tattoo flashing)



It's very serious stuff isn't it?  :)

Just a few tips....super burpees- your chest goes all the way to the ground and I'd recommend switching your lead leg on the wall climbs.  Other then that have fun!  

*Remember if you choose to do this workout you do so at your own risk.  

Your turn: What's your favorite cardio move?  



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment